Sunday, January 15, 2017

Kumicrochet is now on Instagram!

Some fun news: kumicrochet is now on Instagram! I finally created a dedicated account to share pictures of all my lastest creations, offerings, and a glimpse into some "behind the scenes" features.

Please follow me and check out the pictures: @kumicrochet
https://www.instagram.com/kumicrochet/

If you use any of the patterns from this blog, tag me and use the hashtag #kumicrochet so I can see everyone's cool creations (and maybe feature them on my page!)

The only downside is now I am have to stop myself from spending hours looking at everyone's amazing pictures. I love seeing how talented people are- I've been looking at so many handmade crafts, paintings, jewelry, and of course crochet. I've discovered so many new local businesses and Etsy stores. When I get some time, I will share some of my new favorites with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment